Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stop hiding the truth, I can read you like a book

I can't stop myself from reading too much into people's expression, words, gestures and actions. I wonder if it freaks people out.

-----

A stranger warmed my heart today :D He didn't do anything much besides putting on that 100 watt smile (a genuine one), and was so willing to give us extra toppings.Every single time he smiles, it just makes me so happy! & no, he's not the least bit good looking, nor am I charmed. (just telling you so you know I'm not in love or whatever)

I just like how a smile on a stranger's face can light up your day :)



Art history's really interesting too! Especially those very involved with both art and philosophy, cause their works are normally much deeper and meaningful. & they're mostly about people and human conditions. Pieces about society do not interest me much :(

Of all things, I think existentialism makes the most sense.

No comments: